As wellness pros, we all have to network. Some people attend a weekly networking meeting and others prefer a more intimate, one-on-one setting meeting with potential referral partners for tea. Knowing how to do this right can bring momentum to your practice. And when you do things the wrong way, you'll get very little results. Who has time for that?
In July's WellProNet tele-training I'll be sharing my best practical tips and mindset insights for making your networking profitable, enjoyable and completely authentic.
- What are the turn offs you want to avoid when networking in groups or one-on-one (I've been on the receiving end of some bad networking, and been in some seriously awkward situations and I'll share the behind the scenes of what works and what doesn't)
- The secrets to inspiring someone to help your business grow (No, it's not asking people "can I pick your brain?" HINT: That's a turn off.)
- What to do when you're at a networking function that doesn't involve shaking everyone's hands and forcing your business card upon others (whether you're a networking natural or really nervous about it)
- Some very practical strategies that cost practically nothing and make you look like a total pro
- And some bonus resources for those of you who really want to super charge your networking an essential part of your practice success
This class is like giving you my Cliff Notes to 10 years of networking experience , and all the books I read and trainings I took ( I even won an "notable networker" award once). And believe me, I'm NOT one of the natural types who loves to chit chat with anyone and everyone. If I can do this, so can you.
This tele-training is for current members of WellPronet.org only.
Not a member yet? Click on the following link to find out if membership is right for you: http://wellpronet.org/whyjoin
We’d love to have you join us!
Can’t make the live call? No problem. WellProNet members receive a word-for-word transcript and audio recording of the monthly tele-trainings. So you can listen to the training on your own time. In fact, 75% of members access the membership resources on their own time, so you’re in good company.
Hope you decide to join us!
About the Author and WellProNet.org: Karin Witzig Rozell has been teaching health and wellness professionals how to grow their business since 2003. She started as a nutrition counselor who knew a lot about nutrition, but not a whole lot about business and marketing. After learning some tough lessons she cracked the code and now her passion is transforming practitioners into profitable business owners using the power of branding with archetypes.
In 2009, she expanded her private practice and launched The Wellness Professional Network http://wellpronet.org as the go-to place for practitioners to learn about making more money doing what they love. Karin lives in Upstate New York and works from home with her husband, Drew Rozell, who also runs a successful coaching business.